Monday, July 03, 2006

Roku

Roku is six in Japanese. I was tagged by Wbix some time back and I think its high time to complete it.

So here it goes:

Name six things/ behaviours / habits that bother you in a person:

1.) People who don’t really mean what they say. They comfort you and talk to you as if you mean a lot to them. However, they quit when ever ‘they’ feel like.
2.) People who live in a mess. Okay, even my room is a lil messy by the end of the week but trust me I have seen those who live in a total mess without cleaning for months. I mean you enter the room and there is this stink.. Yuckkk!!!
3.) People who don’t have ethics at all. Okay! You don’t have to set a record in ethics but I think if you don’t have some basic ethics, then you have nothing.
4.) People who cant take a stand for their actions. They talk a lot but when they see that something they said has back fired, they change their words.
5.) People who cant respect women.
6.) People who don’t value other person’s time or efforts.

Name six places you dream of visiting on a vacation:

1.) Sydney… my sweet cousin is there. Wish I could go n see her
2.) Philadelphia.. My two angels (my nieces) are there.. saw them a long time ago when they were jus a few months old.(Yeah I want to go to US just for that reason… crazy… that’s me!)
3.) France- I love the language there and of course!… women …(that’s a different story that I cant understand a bit but I like to hear it… lol)
4.) Kerala… Back waters
5.) Goa (again and again and again!!!)
6.) Singapore (was not there long enough when I went there last time…)

Name 6 things you would like to do/ accomplish by next year

1.) Would like to learn to speak fluent Japanese
2.) I am thinking of MBA… not sure if it’s gonna be next year or next to next year (if at all).
3.) I had fixed a target amount that I need to save till next year… I hope I am able to meet that target… (for that I need to cut down on a lot of parties :P)
4.) Visit as many places as possible in Japan (again that affects my point 3… lol)
5.) To be a better person (I know this sounds boring… but wtf…)
6.) Get an SLR (Again affects my point 3… Bilbs this wish is all your fault and you know why… lol)

Name six things people would be surprised to know about you:

1.) I am pretty obsessed with good food (mostly chicken)… eating to be precise… I like to cook but I prefer if some one else cooks and feeds me… lol
2.) At times, I could get as freaky about cleanliness in my room as ‘Monica’ in ‘FRIENDS’… Okay.. not as freaky as her but yeah pretty much like….
3.) I start dancing whenever a peppy number begins to play even when I am listening to my Ipod and have my headphones on… (This could be embarrassing when I am on train… lol). So, I try real hard to suppress this urge and end up tapping my feet.
4.) There are certain principles that I follow in my life and I am pretty strict to myself about those.
5.) I am a sentimental person. The amount of leg pulling and weird jokes that I play on my friends does not change that fact.
6.) I am pretty impulsive and can lose my temper easily if someone says something inappropriate. (am still working on improving this… :P)

8 comments:

GuNs said...

Tags are such a great way of knowing a person inside out. I realize it slowly now. Everyone I know is doing the "weird" tag these days. Try that.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Kathy said...

..ahem ! what can i say? or rather, what should i say now? ;)

BTW... nice tag huh! this way of listing things about the person can help us know them, in a little way.

.. well that's loads of things about u Apy...hope i know u a little now!

..yeah, thats very true ** hope i can be a better person ** too ( sounds boring ) naa ;)

-kathy-

Apy said...

@Guns
Thats so true...
I think i covered all the weird things in this tag itself... So i m through....lol

@kathy
yeah.. n i m sure u kno a lot about me now...lol

Mr. J said...

I am thinking of MBA… not sure if it’s gonna be next year or next to next year (if at all).

It will happen the next year, or the next next year or the year after that or then next next next year after the year after the next year. ;)

My MBA story also the same :D

Apy said...

@Me
Thanks dude.. that helped actually....

La Louve said...

wtf?? and on the same line you say, you want to be a better person! ROTFL!! ;)

oye i can understand the thing about wanting to go to a place just to meet your dear ones... Hope you can do tht sometime soon :)

and ohla, i am quite messy... freaky to hear about you being so finicky ;) anyway, cool tht you picked up the tag :)

cya
me

~ Deeps ~ said...

nice to know a lil more abt u.....as guns said tags are quite helpful in knowing a person.....cheers

Apy said...

@wbix
I had to gal.. else i knew i ws dead ...lol..

@Deeps
:-)