Thursday, June 29, 2006

Total Time Pass

A few days back, during my usual 2 hour travel home journey, this ‘Dude’ pinged me on Yahoo Messenger.(Now if you are thinking, how the hell was Apy on Internet in a train then I should tell you that I have a wireless internet card :P ). I was not exactly in a mood to chat but this guy seemed to belong to the same category as mentioned by Sayesha in this post. He thought he was talking to some female and I didn’t bother to correct him. As a matter of fact, I played along for a while. I had to guess most of the time what he was trying to say.

Following was my conversation with him or as I say, “Total Time-pass”.

Dude: (Some non sense smiley)
Me: Excuse me
Me: do i kno ya ?
Dude: i dont think so
Dude: just wont to say hi lol
Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Me: well! hi
Dude: you are from iraq right ?
Me: yeah .. how did u guess?
Dude: im from iraq 2
Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Dude: and you are from baghdad right ?
Me: hey .. yes ..
Dude: cool me 2

Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Me: wow
Dude: whats your name?
Dude: im hussam
Dude: 23 years old
Me: i m angel
Me: 24
Dude: angel??
Me: yeah .. why ?
Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Me: u dont like this name?
Dude: you mean malak??
Me: u r close...
Me: but i prefer angel
Me: lol
Dude: k
Dude: what you do for live ?
Me: work
Dude: good
Dude: what is your job?
Me: cant tell you that, if i tell u i ll have to kill u
Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Dude: why is that?
Me: well .. thats top secret
Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Dude: what is your religion?
Me: hmm...
Me: if i said .. i jus beleive in God.. will that work ?
Dude: nop
Me: well .. then thats not my problem ...
Me: lol
Dude: ok bye
Dude: (Another non sense smiley)
Me: byeeee
Me: i guess u judge people more with the religion they belong to
Dude: ya alil
Me: So i hope u will not waste my time in future
Me: Thanks in advance
Dude: i will not
Dude: by the way i have your ip address
Me: keep it.. there are a lot of losers on this planet.. u can distribute it

After 5 minutes...
Dude: I will tel you I wont like others
Me: I thought we were through....lol....
Dude: jist wont to kno.. how will you kill me if I come to kno ur job
Me: Great.. u r still trying to figure that out..wow.....lol
Dude: ok bye
Me: At last.....


I still don’t know what this guy was upto...... but it was fun.... Sometimes I get scared thinking that if I keep listening to this kind of stuff, may be I ll also start talking like this.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Relax Apy Relax......

12 comments:

bilbo said...

me firssttttt.
aren't you glad I am around. When I hear you talking like that, I'll tell you to shut up :P

what you do for live ?

jeez, where to ppl learn to speak/write like that.

Sayesha said...

Hahahahahahahaaha! :D

Still can't get over the "If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya" bit! :D

Mr. J said...

Lol.. some interesting moments there. I'm still laughing reading the conversation.

Kathy said...

...so u gave ur precious time and ur not sleepy when ur talkin' to that kinda-weird man huh? ^_^ lol...hit the bed now before i hit u :P

...goodnight!

-kathy-

Sirius Black said...

//ist wont to kno.. how will you kill me if I come to kno ur job
lolz Strange to know that creeps like this still exist :o

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
La Louve said...

eww where did my comment go???

educatedunemployed said...

Some endurance power u have.:)

Apy said...

@Bilbs
Yeah dudette!! I know i can count on ya... n i m really happy that u r around

@Sayesha
Well!! Thats me...lol...

@Me
They are every where man!!

@Kathy
:-)

@Sirius
Oh they do exist... u can find them at a whole sale price....lol

@Wbix
:-( ..no idea sweety....

@EU
:-)...comes with time.. lol...

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Hahahaha..."what's your religion?"...sheesh! Where do such idiots come from?

And you're from Baghdad? Send me some camels, pleeeeeeeeease. :D :P

Hehehe.

GuNs said...

Wireless internet on a train. Wow-wow-eee ! I get the wireless internet card bit but wheres the connection? Is the entire Japan a wi-fi zone? Amazing !

Came here from Alice's blog. I think I've been to this blog before. Anyhow, keep writing. This is "entertaining" stuff !!

Do check out my blog sometime too.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Apy said...

@The Girl.....
i have no fkin idea bout that ..
n Yeah right.. jus lemme know how many u want.. i ll ship tomorrow....lol

@Guns
Yo man ... u ve been here before.. n yes.. there are these Wirelss cards available in market here which can get u the speed of 512Kbps.. though pretty expensive..lol