Sunday, June 25, 2006

That's meeeeee!!!

Phew!!!
At last .. I finished kathy's tag.... Now jus one Tag is pending.. Wbix's tag.... Dudette!! will finish that asap...
Here goes...
Tag About Me...
I am thinking about -------- getting those Bose speakers
I said---------------------Oh did I?? Mus be the Walker I was drinkin las night
I want------------------- A fleet of aircrafts, a few limos.. n Apy s Happy
I miss------------------Homeeeeeeeeeee...Delhi...
I wish------------------- I had a steady gal frnd..lol
I hear------------------- your complaints every day...
I wonder----------------- how I managed to get home las night..hehe
I regret---------------- I am still not the best (*makes a modest face*)
I am--------------------- I dunno.. Still trying to figure that out
I dance----------------- when ever I m in a good mood.. irrespective of where I am..
I sing------------------- to irritate neighbors
I cry-------------------- naah.. u weren’t there...I won’t tell ya...
I am---------------------hey that’s a repeat question.. u think u r too smart huh huh huh...???
I make with my hands------ anything for a friend....
I write----------------- utter non sense
I confuse---------------em when I cant convince ...
I need------------------- toilet paper.. jus checked... its gonna be over soon...lol
I should-----------------Shut up????
I start------------------ what you can’t finish
I finish----------------- when I like to.... usually when the pressure is unbearable....(jus like this tag.. too much pressure fom Kathy...) lol

N i m gonna Tag... Wbix, Bilbs... (As Denzel Washington says..Revenge is dish best had cold...lol)
and also Me n Alice...(I kno u ll hate me for this but wat the heck..lol...)

13 comments:

Mr. J said...

Ooooooooooohhh my gaaaaaaaawdddd.. yet another tag. Lol!!!

Kathy said...

...Oh u did it Apy ^_^ cooool!!
...thats why ur totally silent all day huh?:P

...lol! i didn't pressure u that much, i just told u that if u will not do it soon...ur dead :P

...aww it's like u have 3 post in one day? whoaa apy r u ok? for sure ur monday syndrome will be more severe this time haha.. ^_^
sorry can't do anything for u about that so dun give me look like ur ....?? ok? hehe! ;)

...yeah, yeah u should shut up now and go to bed...goodnight! :P

cheers,
-kathy-

Preethi said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by!:)

Sirius Black said...

niceeeeeee :P the chicken pics were too damn good :D

bilbo said...

allright dude,
done your tag, though I still dont get why the revenge?!
And sirius, thanks. But offcourse the pics were nice. You see, the chicken was nice and I just got a kickass cam. The combo rocked.

La Louve said...

A fleet of aircrafts, a few limos.. n Apy s Happy


YOU NEED JUST THAT TO BE HAPPY????? lol ;)
hey, will do tht tag.. in any case i dont have much to blog about lately :)
and what did you do 'last night'???

Apy said...

@Me
Hehe.. Enjoy Buddy!!!

@kathy
I guess i m improving..lol...

Smiling Girl
Welcome to my place!!

@Sirius
Thanks Dude...

@Bilbs
Cool.. that was fast.. but i ll take my own sweet time..lol..

@Wbix
Hey Long time..lol.. yeah i din mention bout the house in each city thing.. din want to exxagerate.. i guess that s obvious... now if i ll have a fleet of aircrafts.. u cant expect me to be living in a Hangar...lol..

n dont ask that question..lol.. even i don remember ...

alice said...

i m convinced it is "tagging season".....
hmmm...i have some tags in my work list....better get going....

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Ohaio Gozai masu...Apy-chan!!

I write----------------- utter non sense
Pinch...pinch..

I am thinking about -------- getting those Bose speakers
Pls do that..ma friend in US keeps boasting about his BOSE speakers and headphones....grrrrrrrrrr...

Nice tag :)

Apy said...

@Me
That was fast...lol

@Alice
You can say that again.. I still have to do 2 tags...

@Navneet
Welcome to my place.... Well!! Apy does not like to brag... my work speaks louder..lol... n i din kno people took this post of mine that seriously .. :O

@Arz00n
Konbanwa Arz00n chan...
So good to seeya here...
Will do !!
n thanks...

educatedunemployed said...

Tee hee, I though there were too I am's too, but the second one is I am not always..Can't believe we are writing parallel posts now.:)

Apy said...

@EU
lol... Good to seeya .. long time..

~ Deeps ~ said...

tag tags tagssssssss
I sing------------------- to irritate neighbors
god help ur neighbours :D

good post