Monday, June 19, 2006

Long time No see

It’s been a long time. Yes, I think so. My schedule these days is just like that. I don’t even have time to sleep, forget writing a post. I have got loads of pending stuff including Kathy’s tag. “O Sweets! I will do it soon”. (Again, Apy is trying to look busy, trying to hide his face behind documents and again trying to escape by giving a sad look…lol).

I have been keeping busy for a month now. I don’t think busy is the right word when you are as tied up as I’ve been but I wont push it and I wont whine. I have been asked to go to a different office temporarily. There is a Lab in that office where I need to do some testing. The sad part is that I have to travel everyday for 2 hours to reach there. Yes, it is insane and not to forget the 2 hours while returning. The good part is that I have resumed my novel reading habit and I am learning Japanese while commuting. So the time is not a total waste after all. Initially, I used to get sick by the end of the day but now, I guess, I am used to it. I kinda like it too. What hurts is the insane amount of money that I am spending while commuting. Crap! I hate that for sure.

Weekend was fun. Apy started partying on Friday night, slept at 6 on Saturday morning and my dear friend P called me at 11. She can get real nasty and J when she is up and someone else is sleeping. (..lol) She went home for a vacation and returned just a few days back. Not to forget, she came back with loads of movies and of course Besan Laddus and Gujiya. So, without wasting any time, Apy invited her over. Obviously, there were certain conditions attached with the invitation. For example, she was not allowed in the premises if she forgot to get movies, laddus and gujiya. Apy cooked chicken and for a change it turned out to be awesome (Well! Usually it’s just great and now Apy is boasting… lol). The pictures of chicken will be posted soon.

I saw Fanna yesterday. The print was pathetic. Yes, it was the pirated version. Stop staring at me like that. I had to see that movie, so managed with what ever I got. About the movie, well it was not that bad. The way everyone was talking about it, criticizing it and all. Yes, at times it got a little slow and I am not forgetting the thousand repetitions of *Har kaam akele nahi kiya jata* and some more dialogues but wtf, I liked it.

Another Monday, oh yes! I still hate this day.

13 comments:

Kathy said...

..whoaa!! Apy's blog is updated?? **kathy rolls her eyes and shaked her head if she's only dreamin' or what?** hehe ^_^ thought blogrolling was wrong of sign showing on my blog :P

..lol! u can't escape that tag or u want me to harassed u at ur place if u will not do it soon? dun forget..i'm only 45 mins. away from u :P

...why not learn to luv monday? ^_^ hey,i'm not asking u why u hate monday coz i knew it...ur lazy !! ;) and i'm like u ( ur fave line) hehe and i dun want to argue w/ u about that :P ... agreed w/ u either ^_^

..have a great week ahead!

cheers,
-kathy-

La Louve said...

good to hear tht you are busy and having fun too!! :)

hey apy, i've changed my blog addie to www.nuvochezmoi.blogspot.com

cos i acted crazy! aiiyaa

Keshi said...

**So, without wasting any time, Apy invited her over.

lol u guys r all the same!


Great to hear ur chicken turned out well :)


Keshi.

Apy said...

@Kathy
i kno that dudette.. thats y i always say.. i will do it.. hehe... Neva say no.. coz i kno as soon as i say that .. i m dead.. hehe...
May be i ll like it smday .. till then lemme hate it....lol...

@Wbix
lol... do smthin else fr a change...like stop acting crazy fr a change..lol.. okay okay... bad apy .. shut up apy...lol...

@Keshi
Now since you have already said that .. i dont want to prove u wrong by denying that..lol...if u say so.. :P

moonlight said...

hi,
came on n saw dt we both use d same templates,u've got a nice site,watz yr favorite color?

~ Deeps ~ said...

maybe u can share the recipe of chicken :)

2 hrs.......must be costing u a lot..........i spend 1 hr driving every day to office....... :(

Sirius Black said...

Hey apy , gr8 blog u got here :)
I liked fanaa too yaar , i wonder why its being criticised so much.
Nd ur in JAPAN :o , The sacred Land for all the Gamers :o *Rolls his eyeballs arnd and gets jealous*
Keep bloggin :) nd thx for droppin by.

Mr. J said...

Dude, lol.. it's like a deja vu for me.. just that I had no 'P' in Salzburg and I don't see any 'P' in Malta.

Talking about Hindi movies, when you finish watching those CD's, check out this URL: http://lucy88.eigenstart.nl

They keep changing movies on a weekly basis. It'll be good fun to watch although the prints for some movies ain't good at all.

But what the heck, i'm sure it'll be a good way to kill time if you have any. ;)

Cheers.

Mr. J said...

Oopss, it's http://lucky88.eigenstart.nl

Apy said...

@moonlight
That wd b blue.. welcome to my place..

@Deeps
okay here s the deal.. i ll give u the recipe and u teach me photography..lol...
U bet... it hurts man....

@Sirius
Welcome to my place dude....yeah man .. me in Japan... n yeah .. me too a video game freak....lol..

@Me
Aww... well all i can say is Lucky me.. or Lucky P .. af all its not easy to get a frn like me..hehehe.
okay okay..i kno .. Shut Up Apy....
will surely chk out that link....

bilbo said...

lucky me?
yeah yeah :P

Apy said...

@Bilbs
lol...I saw that coming.. i was actually gonna write that to 'Me' that u r gonna say this... lol. u have become so predictable...lol... :P

Apy said...

@kandykane
welcome to my place dear...n that sucks.. wrkin on sunday... all i can say is Good luck!! These days will pass....