Monday, July 03, 2006

The Confession

As I entered my room, I saw her already there. I don’t know how she got in and for how long she had been there. But there she was, excited and naked. As soon as she saw me, an electric current ran through her. I was drunk and not interested and gave her a chilling look to let her know of the same but she didn’t seem to notice. She was excited and wanted attention which was annoying me all the more as it was quite late. I tried to tell her that I was not interested in the games she was willing to play but she had made up her mind.

I moved past her and started to change. Suddenly she jumped at me. I tried to push her away but she was desperate. Suddenly, I was fuming and I gave her one last warning but she thought I was kidding again. As she came towards me, I lost it and my hand was in the air. I missed. She was fast and I wasn’t sober. This annoyed me all the more. I moved towards her to complete what I intended to do the first time but this time she got the idea. She started to run away from me but there was not much space to run. Suddenly, she saw the bathroom door ajar and she slipped in. I locked her in.

I sat outside in my room, hands covering my face. I was still fuming. I just wanted a peaceful sleep but she had gone too far. The rules were clear and she was supposed to be aware of them. How dare she come in here in the middle of the night? I tried to calm myself and told myself to deal with her in morning but could not. Rules were rules. At last, I got up, determined to end this with as little pain as possible.

I entered the Bathroom quietly and saw her sitting there at a corner. She looked back. The night didn’t turn out the way she had planned. I moved towards her with a weapon in one hand behind me. She understood my intentions and tried to run again but this time I was prepared. I raised my hand and hit her hard on her head. She was down on the floor. I saw her for a few seconds and then bent to check if she still had life. She was gone.

Now the problem in front of me was where to hide the body. I covered my hands and dragged her out of there. I took her out of my room and left her there.

This was the true story of the ‘Fly’ that I killed last night. Well! The fly didn’t seem to know the basic rule of my room. It’s a “NO FLYING ZONE” and “Trespassers are executed”.

14 comments:

Aparna S Mallya said...

fr a moment i thot it was a cat :)

btw, i'm apy too and a friend of mine (harsha -bevharsha.blogspot) told me abt ya.

Sirius Black said...

lolzz even i thot it was a cat first :P
U murderer ;)

Mr. J said...

I knew it was something. :p

educatedunemployed said...

HAHAHAHAHA.Nice one.

Keshi said...

It's a frikkin FLY? LOL hahahahaha good one Apy! For a min I thought u were a cruel murderer :*(

Keshi.

Kathy said...

..lol ** kathy rolls her eyes ** what the F*** ur talkin'?? confession of what?? i din even met u yet and that scenario is quite scary lol so maybe i'll change my mind of meeting u :P
forget it yaar, need time to think
^_^

..buy sprays ok ? and dun get mad for that lil insect [:P]

PEACE!!

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I thuoght u were talking about some baby gal :)

lekin fly??

Hehehehe.....

FBI will come knocking ur doors now....wait n watch :)

Apy said...

@Aparna
Welcome to my Blog dear... well .. i dont think i can kill a cat.. i aint that brutal..hehe

@Sirius
Yeah man! Thats why i thought its better to confess....lol

@Me
:-)

@EU
:-).. Thanks

@Keshi
How can you think something like that... You think Apy s that bad? hehe

@kathy
Hehe.. Didnt have time to go n find a bug spray in middle of night.. will take care in future..lol.. n the dislike is only for insects n not fr you....lol

@Arz00n
Baby Gal??? You think i m gonna kill a baby gal... whoa...sm imagination u got.. thinkin bout it gave me shivers.. hehehe

GuNs said...

I thought something was fishy int he first line itself.

LOL, watch out for the revenge of the fly's son !

-PeAcE
--WiTH
---GuNs

La Louve said...

quite some running around you were up to lately eh? ;) poor thing, tht you beat it so bad :((

ps: how did you know it was a SHE mosquito waise??

~ Deeps ~ said...

well right from first line expected a mosquito or a fly.......:D
gud one

Keshi said...

lol Kath @spray

well Apy one can end up being a murderer w.o. really wanting to be one...:)

Keshi.

Apy said...

@Guns
lol... Yeah man... thanks for reminding.. i ll watch my back..lol

@Wbix
Okay .. first .. it was a Fly and not a mosquito.. that much i could guess from the looks of it.. rest was my imagination...lol

@Deeps
:-).. thanks

@Keshi
I hope i dont become one..lol..

Keshi said...

I hope so too :):)

Keshi.