Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Seven

ROS gave me huge home work. So Here I am, doing the needful. I took ages to complete this... Darn Laurel and Hardy who gave me loads of work (for a change :P).

7 things I wanna do before I die ..
1.)Ride my own Merc (hehe... How materialistic can I be.. But why stop dreaming)
2.)Give my parents all the comforts of life.. They have done a lot for me.. n I feel like its my turn now.
3.)Learn to use English properly. (Bhery Impartant)
4.) Improve as a person... I really need to improve on a LOT of things (*trying real hard to look modest*)
5.) Travel ... No specific place as such... Just want to explore to the Max..
6.) Fall in Love again (but don know if I ll ever find the right gal *shrugs*)
7.) Have a Labrador (or may be Golden Retriever)... (that's one of the most important things in my list)

7 things I don't enjoy doing ..

1.) Dealing with hypocrites. I hate those @#$@%@$%#@$
2.) Doing Dishes.
3.) Ironing (miss India a lot for this..U can get ur clothes ironed fr 2 bucks...Wish I could get some one here who could do the same at same cost ..Okay okay.....A lil extra price )
4.) Waking up early in the morning (on any given weekend, 10:00 am is midnight and 11:00 is early morning.. This is a universal rule..So don't argue)
5.) Talking when I am working.. (coz if I start..Then I neva get to complete the work :P)
6.) Bitching (but sometimes you just cant help... :P )
7.) Waiting ... (simply HATE to WAIT)

7 things I say most often ..
1.) Kaa Batayen Mausi... Ladka heera hai heera
2.) Yeah Yeah
3.) Wateva
4.) Yeah right
5.) Oye kake
6.) wats up
7.) koi na

7 books I like:
1.) Harry Potter series
2.) The Promise
3.) The Client
4.) Digital Fortress
5.) Used to read a lot of Sydney Sheldon once upon a time.
6.) Rich Dad Poor Dad
7.) Da vinci code(still reading... like it till the page I have read :D)

7 English movies I can watch again and again ....
1.) Behind enemy lines
2.) Hitch
3.) Notting Hill
4.) Finding Nemo
5.) Monsters Inc.
6.) Top Gun
7.) You ve got mail

7 Hindi movies I can watch again and again ....
1.) Munna Bhai MBBS
2.) Dil Chahta hai
3.) Sholay
4.) Don
5.) Amar Akbar Anthony
6.) Sarfarosh
7.) Andaz Apna Apna

7 things that attracted me to blogging ..

To write my heart out
To improve on my Englees
To get to know how people think (and I realized I am not that weird after all... A lot of people think like me :-) )
To vent off when I am low
To share when I am happy
To write even when I am normal (coz usually I am abnormal) (I guess ..Now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that ..Apy likes to write)

7 pieces of music I enjoy .. ..
That's totally dependent on my mood...Varies from Hard rock, Metal, Soft Rock to Hindi Oldies and Punjabi (n please... I don't mean Daler Mehendi when I say Punjabi)

Some bands/singers who are regular in my Playlist:
1.) Metallica- Almost all but... Nothin else matters and The Unforgiven are my favoritess
2.) Guns N roses .. Sweet child o mine is again my fav.
3.) Rammstein
4.) Linkin Park
5.) Kishore Kumar (Kishore da's list is a long one ..But two songs are there which are close to my heart "Musafir hoon yaaron"and "Jaane Jaan Dhoondhta Phir raha". Me n my best buddy often sing these when we are riding together on bike)
6.) Rafi
7.) Malkit Singh

7 people I'm tagging ..

Er.. I m kinda new around here so donno many.....So no tagging shagging.... (u pervert... shagging has been used here as it rhymes with tagging..No other meaning intended :P)...

On second thought, I m gonna tag Wbix .. Dude... start workin on it.. :P

Phew !!! Home work done.......

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

u score 7 out of 7;-)
whats the next assignment????

~ ॐ ~ said...

very nice... interesting read this was !!!

Ardra said...

came here from bilb's blog- hey- and hi!nice knowing you-
and The Promise- do you mean the one that inspired "Yeh Vaada Raha" or am i mistaken?

:-)
ardra

Ardra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ardra said...

ok came back to say that I read all u'r blogs and I'll come back...bye for now

La Louve said...

oye weirdo (now i'm so eager to hear you say, i know am weird!)
couldnt you have tagged meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
i am so angry! nobody ever tags meee!!! :(((((

hey i want a labrador too. so when yours get bacche-bacchas, you give me a pair okay?

Apy said...

@Anonymous
Thanks dude.. but no more assignments..took a long time to complete this...:D

@Om
Thanks buddy n thanks for dropping by...

@Ardra
Yep u r right.. its the same one...
thanks for dropping by... and apy will welcome u when ever u ll come :)

@wbix
Dudeeeee..
naaah .. i aint that weird but "If it makes you happy"*Apy singing*
ok a lil weird.. jus fr ur sake.:P

where have u been .. If u just read the post properly .. u l see that u were tagged sweety.. better be a good reader next time... :P

n u already have four.. y do u need more (hey it rhymes..shut up apy :D)

alice said...

arre.... main bhi...kya batayen mausi bahut bolti hun....
interesting read..
and i like harry potter, i love monsters inc,notting hill, top gun, u've got mail...and i just love andaaz apna apna....remember ...." dr saab ..Oranges..???' lol...

and thanks for dropping by...

La Louve said...

hey i've been tagged!!! :)) super cool.

hey i want more dogs, where's your problem. Tum bass generous banno or raho?

Apy said...

@alice
ya i do remember that .. n that 'Tillu' and "main Teja hoon Mark yahan hai".simply love that movie...
hey seems like we have a lot of things in common.. i hope hum kumbh ke mele main nahi bichhade the..lol..
jus take care of urself dude

@Wbix
yes.. u ve been tagged . chal fatak se post maarne ka ...
n i don have any problems dude.. was jus askin .. bigarti kahe ko hai ??? :P

R said...

Trust me noone likes to get up early in the morning.

:P

Lalit Singh said...

one of my fav dialogues is "Aap Thakur"
infact everyone in the project has picked that up now..

and about the gyan i gave on my blog.. try it at ur own risk!! :-P

Apy said...

@Rohit
Some are there... I can bet... but most belong to our breed... :P

@Lalit
lol.. thats a nice one.. that reminds me of another one that i use, "Thakur to giyo"

Dontcha worry about the gyan dude.. i ll take these comments of urs as a disclaimer :P

alice said...

thanks for making me smile today....:)

Apy said...

Anytime Alice... Anytime....

Rays Of Sun said...

Nice list Apy!!
Your list of 7 things u hate..is EXACT like me!! Though I dint write it there..hehehhe
Rohit, Sayesha likes to get up early:P

Apy said...

@ROS
well... i guess we do share smthin in common :)