Friday, March 24, 2006

Bored

Its late Friday evening, (late as it's 7 and it's FRIDAY!!) and I am still at my desk in office planning what to do tonight. I am bored to death. I look around and still not able to get into weekend mood. Nobody has left. Darn client, always working. In fact for them, it's just mid day. Everyone *seems* to be busy.

OK! Lets do an analysis of what's going on around me.

Let's take this guy sitting opposite me. We call him Laurel and the guy sitting next to him is Hardy for the obvious reasons. So, for the past 15 mins, Laurel has checked out his watch 30 times. On an average, twice in each minute (I am not trying to prove my calculation skills, but if you still think its good, Thanks...). Still this poor guy is stuck here. Looking at him, it seems as if someone has slapped him real hard and made him sit there. Poor fellow. Carry on dude. Shakes his transparent empty bottle every now and then to check if there is any drink left in it (May be he is also trying to pass his time). Then again, check the time game (3..2..1..and he did it again).

Then there is this 'Laughing guy'. I have never seen him but he seems to be quite contended with life. Laughing away to glory the whole day and trying harder each time so that Japan can hear him. Can't describe how irritating he can be at times. When I am in the middle of something serious(well!! Sometimes) and things are not working out (well!! usually) and he starts up his Raga (AAARGH... If I have to give credit to someone for the patience that I have today, he has a great contribution.)

Then there are those Love birds. Both sit next to each other and I have never actually seen them working. (May be they work when Apy is working but :D, When is Apy working?) So these love birds keep each other occupied. Gosh, such hard working people.

Then there is.. Oh forget it... I ve neither seen this guy's face nor heard his voice. He is always glued to his laptop. The only thing I have seen him do is scratch his head sometimes. So, Apy doesn have much to write about this guy.

There are more of those but if I write about everyone today, What will I do on Monday?

12 comments:

bilbo said...

hmmm, u blogged abt monday blues and then u whined abt wednesday blues :D
And now to non freaky fridays. Jeez thats freaky.
You got love birds in ur place. Cool

Apy said...

Ka Batayen Mausi.. Ladka Heera hai Heera... Bas kabhi kabhi bore ho jata hai.. to time pass to karna padta hai na...

Anonymous said...

Dude......kya baite ho ab tak....
plan for the DINNER raaa...

Apy said...

Dude.. jus leaving for the day... Still thinking what to cook... May be chicken...

La Louve said...

er... waiting for the monday post so i get to know your 'entourage' better.
Hope you had a lovely weekend!
cheers

Apy said...

change of plans... Will write some other time may be :D. Weekend was great.. had a good time... hope the same for you :-)

Anonymous said...

update ur blog abt ur roamin arnd tokyo :-)

Rays Of Sun said...

Hahahha interesting!
So how come u dont see your office mates??
And Jappus are hard working man..so what I have been told:O

Apy said...

@Anonymous
Wil do sire .. not seen much of tokyo though... :)

@ROS
I do see my office mates... but Jappus do this quite interesting stuff.. so kinda keep me occupied.. ;D
Well they are hard working.. but not around me.. :D i think they have got this infection from me.

Rays Of Sun said...

Hahahaha....cute:)

Casablanca said...

Oh, and they must be thinking - then there's this Indian guy, who doesnt really do much work, but is always stuck at his screen typing out some long story. Doesnt seem to have a life since he is in office till so late. Poor guy ;)

Apy said...

@ROS
:-)

@Casa
The good thing about the position of my desk is that its in last row facing the rest of the office (one more reason y i dont work).. so I can see them but they cant see my screen(can see jus my face).. so i *pretend* to be busy no matter what I am doin .. i kno smart me.. thanks...
:D
So they possibly cant think like that .. even if they do.. let them .. who cares...