Monday, March 20, 2006

Monday Blues

Its that day of the week again. I hate this day to the core and still it comes back after every 5 days (okay okay.... 6 days.. Just wanted to express that it comes back really fast.. Got the point right?). MONDAY. A friend of mine says, If you can just manage to get past Monday, your rest of the week flies off after that (and I agree with him 110 percent) but this Monday takes centuries to end. May be today I m so sleepy that's why I feel like that but its not just today, its EVERY DAMN MONDAY!!!

I have hated this day since I don't know when (I think it started when I was in school as I don't remember anything before that :D) and my feelings for this day has never changed. I can say the Hate was intensified with time but the hate meter neva came down. I am bored to death. Head hurts as if there is a cricket match going on inside and even eyes have gone inside as much as they can so that they also get to "see" the match.

How can anyone expect me to work in this condition? I hit the sack at 10 last night just to avoid this situation but Woila!!! No sleep. I tossed in bed trying so hard to sleep but no baby no, still no sleep. I kept asking myself, "Why the hell am I not able to sleep? So what if I slept at 3:30 AM on Friday night(or sat morning) and 4 AM Saturday night(Sun morning to be precise).It was supposed to be a weekend. Party time right. But today I don't know what's wrong..."

Okay I have made a resolution now. I will not sleep too late on Friday and Saturday nights.(I know I made this resolution last Monday also but this time I will pakka se keep it :D .. fevicol wala pakka)

I don't know when this day will end..Bohooooo!!!

Guess what!!! Just got the news... Tomorrow is a Holiday.. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeee.. So party time tonight... I m so fresh now... Suddenly Monday has turned into Friday and I love Fridays.

I will try to keep that resolution.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me firrrrrsssstttttttttttt *grin*

have fun tonight!! :)))

I am because I can be said...

Hi Apy,

I used to face such acute Monday-morning-blues too..Till I found a work-around.

I would put on my best dress, best make-up (I hardly wear any...but watever minimum goes) and the best perfume.

When in office, I hum a lively tune and my collegues will join in.

Firstly, it becomes a pleasant scene for them to see a cheerfully-dressed young lady walking her way up to her seat. the enthu catches on and before we know it, the day ends.

Hope it works for you too..

-Alice

Apy said...

@wbix
yaaaaaaaaa uuuuuuuu frsttttttttttttt!!!

I had!! spoke to a 'new' friend... saw a movie till late night :D (i kno..to hell with resolution types)surely had a good time

@alice
have tried that (NO.. ofcourse without make up).. may be din work coz didn try the humming part.. if i do that all jappus will think apy gone nuts... :D.. may be next monday will give a shot to humming to myself. lets see if it works :)

Casablanca said...

Oh, I *so* know that feeling of not getting sleep on sunday. Its a conspiracy! To sleep early on sunday, you've got to sleep early on saturday. Which means no partying on the weekend. I tell ya, its all a bloody conspiracy!

And you have a public holiday?
*raises eyebrows*
Casa hates people who have public holidays when she doesnt!
#%$!@#$&%

Apy said...

@Casa
U r so right.. This is a conspiracy indeed...

Yo baybee.. me sitting at home... chillaxing...totally.... :P