Thursday, March 16, 2006

And I started blogging...

First of all.. A BIG HELLO to all those who came to the inauguration of my blogging. Yah I guess inauguration is the word as it seemed to be a huge project when I thought about it.

I started reading blogs just a few weeks back. I think people who write here are wonderful at writing. Read so much stuff. Interesting stuff. Funny stuff. Left comments. With time, I got so engrossed in this stuff that I finally made up my mind. Apy will also write. I mean... How cool is it that you get to know how people think... What they think and How much others(who leave their comments) can make them feel comfortable, relieve them of some issues they have been carrying for a long time.

But then suddenly a question popped up in my mind. Who would like to read me? People like to read someone whose interesting, who writes cool stuff and who can get a grip on others emotions.

Am I good enough?

This thought made me rethink about what I was going to do. The decision that I took sincerely to write my heart out seemed to be fading out. I sat for a long time looking at the screen. There was a huge tussle in my mind. A part of my mind said, "Enter this world, You ve always done what you ve liked. If you like this, just believe in yourself" and the other part said, "Who will read you? Do you seriously think that you are good enough?"

So the fight went on and on. Eventually I thought... May be its time... May be people who write so well today went through the same thing once... May be they also chose to start off instead of backing off thinking they were not good enough... I like to learn and may be I will also improve with time... So with this hope I made up my mind. To write. To share. May be there are others out there who also think like me... Feel like me... So here s Apy giving a try...

Some might think I have real confidence issues but then who doesn't? I think its purely Human
but then if I had real confidence issues, Could I possibly write on this topic?

That was heavy i know. But jus got a little Ekshtra senti :-)

7 comments:

educatedunemployed said...

Heyyyyyyyy..I am so honoured to be the first one to be commenting on this blog.
First of all, blogs are your personal space.You write what you want to.Only those people stop by, who like what you write and u will evolve just like ur readers.Don't even try to compete..there will always be some one better than you..just enjoy the process for what its worth..Happy blogging..
(Don't mean to preach, but I do hope that helps)

Apy said...

Hey EU
First, Thanks a lot for doing the "inauguration" part :P.
I understand what you mean and in fact that's what even i have been thinking. It surely did help as I am now convinced that what i was thinking was correct :D.

Thank you.... n keep writing the gyan.

Rays Of Sun said...

Wow am here for the inaugration ceremony:)
//Who would like to read me?//
ME:)
//Am I good enough?//
That doesnt matter. There is no competition!!

Welcome to the world of blogging! feel free to write what you want and not what others want:)

Apy said...

Thanks ROS!!!
Made me real comfy

Casablanca said...

May be people who write so well today went through the same thing once

Exactly! Write for yourself, not for others :)
I think blogging is great. Has been very therapeutic for me... hope it becomes as good for you as well :)

La Louve said...

welcome to blogging world. lol@inauguration :)

blog away without a concern ;)

Apy said...

@Casa
Thanks..Good to hear that i m not the only one looking for improvement :D ... n u kno wat u r right... ever since started this stuff... I m "Jus lovin it"(Mc D style)...n now i write for me...so that i can read n remember this stuff later...

@wbix
Thank u so much ..n will do that for sure...