Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank you

I m Backkkkkkkkkkkkk
But first, I want to thank all of you. I could not write back or read your blogs during my stay in India but I was getting your comments constantly on my mail and trust me it was an amazing feeling whenever I read a comment from you.

Bilbo: Thank you so much for calling me in India and keeping a check on me. It was wonderful to talk to you. Your moral support relieved me from a lot of unnecessary tensions.

Kathy: Thanks for your wishes dear. Apy got well and is back in action. :-)

Wbix: Thanks and Sorry sweety! Could not keep you updated as never got a chance to sit and write. I was always in a hurry to get things done, running, usually to the hospital.

Keshi: Thank you so much. Your prayers worked. Thanks for praying for me and coming back again to see if I was doing fine. I am touched.

Alice: Thanks. Yep, I was in India when you wrote. Got your comment in mail. You made me smile.

Casa: Thanks a lot for your wishes. I guess they worked.
 
No matter how many times I write `Thanks`, I still cant express how much touched I am by this gesture of yours. I realized how much a “Get well soon” or “Take care” mean to someone who is not doing well. And ya, about my story in India, I am working on that post :-)

9 comments:

Kathy said...

..hey glad ur back apy ^_^ hope everything is ok with u now.
.. take it easy yaar esp. now that ur back to work ^_~
..kathy's bday today.. ^_~ hehe, do visit my blog when ur free coz i have something for u there ok?*wink*
..goodnight yaar ,am stayin' so late naa its 4 am. now on ur clock here ..have to go *grin* else hubby will shout at me lol!
..catch u then apy!

cheers,
-kathy-

La Louve said...

apyyyyy
great to hear tht you are doing great and to see you back!!! :))
me soo happy to see you here again! now get down to work and blog away :)

cheers

parikrama said...

Hey Apy..
Although I didn't drop a line.. and although our paths have never crossed.. Yet I too (albeit silently) was keeping track of Ur health Updates.Good to see U back. Am a friend of Bilbo/wbix.. so thats how I stumbled upon Ur blog few weeks back.. Been reading.. but somehow never got around to leave a comment. Tell u what, the motivation to leave a comment is more if the blogger is a gal ;-)

Heee Juz kidding. Awaiting Ur health status update post.

Take Care

Apy said...

@kathy
u kno wat? u beat me by half an hour. i slept at 330 am that night and thats y was a lil surprised to see your message as soon as i got up :)
hope u had a wonderful day.

@Wbix
heyyyyyyyyyyy!!! good to see you too
Yes Ma'm
I m aleady on it.

@Parikrama
Welcome to my place dude and Thanks a lot for the concern n I guess after this initiation from you, i will make sure our paths keep crossing.. :-)

Kathy said...

..oh really? am quite late huh?^_~ hehe..no of course u need rest that time...good i didn't disturb u yaar.:)
..yea, had a great day apy, am still having hang-over haha..:D

..do take care naa^_^

cheers,
-kathy

Keshi said...

so good to see u bak Apy! Even more than that, its great to hear ur well..

Keshi.

Apy said...

@Kathy
No even if you wd have written, you wdn have diturbed me... don wrry bout that... Friends dont disturb...

@Keshi
:-)

Casablanca said...

Hmmm... now do we need to say 'thanks' for your 'thanks'? :)

Apy said...

@Casa
Hmm.. i dont think so... its gonna get recursive.. coz then again i wd say Thanks for ur thanks to my thanks.... :-)