Friday, April 07, 2006

I am anxious. I m confused and I m nervous....

I don’t know what will happen. Is it going to work out or is it going to be a disaster?

This question has been haunting me for quite a while now. Only time has the answer. One week is all I have. In one week, my fate will be decided. I pray but still the fear of things not working out scares me to the core. Things are complicated but still I am hopeful. I hope that things work out the way they were planned. But as far as I remember, my planning has never been successful. How can it be this time? What can I do? I guess nothing.

Am I desperate? Yes, may be I am.

11 comments:

Kathy said...

...believe in urself,u can do it yaar^_~ goodluck.

...jibun o shinjite, gambatte kudasai!

-kathy-

Rays Of Sun said...

Sometimes fate is decided in one day..u have one week my friend!
All will turn out well..whatever that mission is:) Believe in the best:)

Apy said...

@Kathy
Thanks .. but this time things are not in my hands...I m hoping for the best

@ROS
You are right..but if you wait for fate..its easy to pass a day as compared to a week
I ll hang on... Thanks ....

alice said...

hey what r u waiting for to work out????

i hope it does...good luck man...

Apy said...

@Alice
Will pakka se let u know.. jus wait fr a week.. as i m waitin :)
Thanks fr the wish...

La Louve said...

if things arent in your hands, better still!! ;) you dont have to feel all sorts, just know tht only good things happen to good people. are you a good person??!! *grin*

lol, chal re, chill, dont worry

Apy said...

@wbix
lol.. thats a tough ques..my frnz say i m good n i dont like to argue with them.... :P

Keshi said...

**In one week, my fate will be decided.

Apy I dunno if u wud agree but I think that fate cant be decided... it will happen the way its supposed to happen...u can only try to do ur best and hope for the positive...whatever ur fate may be, expect less, be prepared and be strong. Good luck mate!

Keshi.

Apy said...

@keshi
Hmm... i m jus keepin my fingers crossed.. 4 more days to go...
i know wat u mean.. n me too also belv in same... a combination of...whatever has to happen will happen and watever happens happens for good.... :)

Keshi said...

whoppa! U got the right attitude :)


Good on ya always mate...

Keshi.

Apy said...

@keshi
:)