Tuesday, August 15, 2006

T-Tag

Bilbo tagged me a long time ago and me, lazy me was postponing it to eternity. Today, at last, I gathered all my energy to complete this and here it goes.

Time for some day dreaming.

1. Most desirable celebrity:


Jennifer Aniston or Rachel Green??


2. Want to do this one day:



Well... Tolya its gonna be a day dreaming post


3. Want to visit this place:




I think this is the best way to fit my list on this page. Boy! Am I greedy?



4. Random favourite :




Totally cracked me up.


Where did I pick this tag up:

All I can say is, Me n my BIG mouth.


 


Whom am I gonna tag??
Hmm... Lets see... Perspective Inc, would like to know her perspective on this. :P

9 comments:

bilbo said...

yep dude,
I totally agree. you are greedy and you have a big mouth :P
nice pics you got there.

P said...

Uh-oh!

educatedunemployed said...

I want to travel the world toooooooo..

Mr. J said...

Jennifer Aniston is soooooooooooo cute.

Apy said...

@Bilbo
:) Thanks

@Perspective
Hee Hee...

@Navneet
Huh???

@EU
So when do u want to start...lol

@Me
Tell me about it..hehehe

Twisted DNA said...

Rachel Green, eh? ;)

I liked the "whole world" answer. Ya, that would be great. But you are going the right direction, by moving out of India :)

Apy said...

@Twisted Dna
lol.. yeah.. I am a die hard fan of FRIENDS series....

n about the right direction thing.. dude..
first, u shud be the last person to ask that question..lol.. second.. i dont think i m talkin bout settling down .. i cant settle everywhere in world.. i jus talked bout where i want to go.. lol..

Kathy said...

... lol! wake up ^_^
tadaima sweetie hehe :P

Keshi said...

I like Jen too. She's cute!

Keshi.