Friday, August 04, 2006

Some Random Pics:2 (Kids Special)

At Kamakura, we (me and Bilbo) worked on theme ‘Old age and kids’ and we were surprised with the collection that we had at the end of the day. I am putting up some of the pics that Apy clicked. Amongst these, my favorite is ‘The Princess’. One look and you will be ready to do anything for her. ‘The Princess’ pictures were taken by Bilbo and I envy her for that. However, I am also thankful to her for letting me use them. :P


The Princess











The Brat











The Kid with Granpa





The Goofy One















The Cute One






The Piglet


 

9 comments:

bilbo said...

nice captions dude and mention naTT.


and me FIRSTTTTTTTTT

okie, now I'll go breathe

P said...

Awwww. Such ADORABLE kids!!

Pri said...

those are cho chweettt!!!

really adorable :D...
the goofy one's the cutest...heehee
the title really fits :p

Kathy said...

... luv that innocent smiles ^_^
that i used to feel everyday from lil Princess Rina ;)

... nice pics.!!

The Girl Who Sold The World said...

Whoa, such nice pics!! I particularly loved the ones of that 'Brat'. I dunno why but chinky (don't want it to sound offensive :p) kids usually look cuter than others. And that 'Princess' is sooooo adorable too! Pinkie pinkie all over. :D

By the way, hiii. :D

Kathy said...

** Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only "true friends" will leave
footprints in your heart. **

... Happy Friendship Day Apy!

Apy said...

@Bilbo
:) Thanks...

@Perspective
:) kids are always adorable... including babies of animals.. :)

@Pri
hehe.. Thanks..

@Kathy
Thanks... Rina s also sooo cute....

@Hiren
Welcome to my place dear... Thanks... well... yeah. i guess so...

@The Girl
Hiiiiiiii...BTW.. where have u been.. long time no news...

hahaha.. yeah... thats true.... Japanese kids are very cute....

@Kathy
Thanks dear and same to u too...

~ Deeps ~ said...

these some of most cutest pics of kids i have seen in recent times......loved the princess ones.....but my fav is first one of BRAT......cool pics.......

Apy said...

@Deeps
:) Thanks...